Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have finally revealed where they are spending their vacation amid their break from royal duties.
In an email to the Canadian press, the Queen’s Deputy Communications Secretary Hannah Howard said the Duke and Duchess of Sussex “are enjoying the warmth of Canadians and sharing the beauty of the landscape with their young son.”
Royal watchers are well aware of the fact that Toronto is where Markle lived while filming his TV show, “Suits”, but Howard did not confirm the young family’s exact location for his stay in Canada.
The statement said, “Canada’s decision to base itself shows the importance of this Commonwealth country to both of them.” While this email confirms the time, they are taking their family’s time in the country, for security reasons. We will not release any further information and request that their privacy be respected. “
“The Duke of Sussex has been a frequent visitor to Canada for many years, and was also home to the queen for seven years before she became a member of the royal family,” the statement said.
Look: Meghan Markle looks the best of the decade. The story continues below.
Meghan Markle looks the best.
Both Markle and Prince Harry have strong ties to Canada. The couple made their first public appearance in Toronto during the 2016 Invictus Games. Markle’s best friend Jessica Muloni lives in Toronto with her husband and e-talk host Ben. The twin sons of the Mulrons were now part of the royal wedding party of Sussex.
The royal couple described Canada as an “extraordinary place” for the two of them during Canada Day earlier this year.
The news of Harry and Meghan’s choice for a holiday reached Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who wished him to be ‘calm and blessed’ on Friday.
Last month, Buckingham Palace announced the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, who would not join the rest of the royal family at the Queen’s Sandringham Castle estate in Norfolk.
“The Duke and Queen of Sussex are looking forward to extended family time towards the end of this month,” said Mahal, confirming an earlier report that the speculation couple would take a royal rest in November, although it was initially thought that was America.
“After spending the last two Christmases in Sandringham, his Royal Highness will spend the year as a new family, with the Duchess’s mother Doria Ragland,” the statement said. Is consistent with the precedent set by it, and the queen supports its majesty. “
Although Harry and Meghan will miss out on the Royal Family Walk from Sandringham to St Mary Magdalene’s Church on Christmas, it appears that two other royals will be stepping in to replace her. Prince George and Princess Charlotte will reportedly walk for the first time with their parents Prince William and Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge and the rest of their relatives.
With files from Premilla de SA and the Canadian press.
Get the best of The Thus delivered to your inbox – subscribe to The Thus Newsletters.For the latest Entertainment News follow The Thus on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest and stay in the know with what’s happening in the world around you – in real-time.